Did You Know? At Iowa State Bank, we have long employee retention and low turnover. Our employees average 18 years of banking experience.
Iowa State Bank is a small community bank located in a metropolitian area. Our size is one of our best features, small enough to know you, yet large enough to serve you. At Iowa State Bank, employees get to know one another. Here you’re treated like family and work in a fun environment.
The Core Values of our organization are more than words posted on the wall. We value our employees every bit as much as we value our customers. The same Core Values that we practice with external customers are also practiced with internal customers.
Attitude Positive, “Can do”
Pride in ourselves, our job, our community
Desire to serve the customer
Respect for each other and the customer
Integrity honesty and fair play
Improvement people, processes and environment
Family a sense of caring and belonging
Fun job satisfaction and enjoyment
Benefits Package (for full-time employees)
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) and discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Personal Days
- Annual Holiday Party and Holiday Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Free parking
- If you would like to take part in our shared vision, consider your opportunities at Iowa State Bank – Equal Opportunity Employer.